Firstly, what is a KPI? It is a key performance indicator.
What does that mean?
In every business there are certain factors that affect the performance of the business. For example in an accountancy firm, KPI’s would include:
- How many new leads per month
- What is the conversion rate from lead to customer?
- What is the average retention of customers?
- What is the average spend per customer
- What are customer satisfaction levels?
- What is the level of staff retention?
We determine the KPI’s for your business, then come up with a way of measuring them at present, then come up with strategies to look at each one with a view to improving it. Continue to measure to see the results of each strategy.
Simple, but effective!
Ask us for more details.